The onset of the divorce process can leave you feeling overwhelmed and powerless. You are undoubtedly asking yourself the following questions:
- How do I locate a reputable divorce attorney?
- What are the divorce laws in New Jersey?
- Do I need to apply for spousal support or child support?
- Will I be eligible for alimony?
- How do I protect my financial assets?
- Are there any divorce support groups in my community?
- How do I negotiate a settlement that will provide for me and my children?
- How do I deal with the grief and anger I am experiencing?
To request an initial consultation, please contact Kay at #856-628-5272 or Womenonthemend@hotmail.com
WOMEN ON THE MEND
Kay has experienced firsthand the difficult process of divorce, and is now dedicated to using the skills she developed from 10+ years in Career Coaching to help other women work through this life-changing transition with empowerment and grace.
INTERVIEW WITH KAY
Kay personally explains how she helps her clients save time, heartache and money as they face difficult life transitions in this interview with Sue Urda, Co-Founder of Powerful You! Publishing.
PURCHASE KAY’S BOOKS TODAY!